Friday, May 14, 2010

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who has read Polite Lies along with me. I hope you enjoyed the book, and if you didn't like it, I hope it provoked interesting questions and discussions! If you are still reading the book and want to chat about it, I would be happy to talk with you. And feel free to add your thoughts to the blog.

I'm not sure if I'll blog again in the fall or the spring, but I'm always looking for recommendations for stories about belonging. Let me know if you've read something great recently.

So what are you reading this summer? I'm hoping to read "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".

Happy summer reading everyone!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! Thank you for letting me join this great book blog. I could think my own culture and know the other cultures by reading "Polite Lies". I want to know more cultures, customs and so on of all over the world. If you have recommendations, please let me know! I am looking forward to joining the next book blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed the book and the blog Miwa - it was a pleasure reading and discussing the book with you.

    ReplyDelete